Friday, July 3, 2009

A few pictures...

Happy Father's Day

This is the picture I gave to daddy for Father's Day. You also might notice my hair growth in the back that I mentioned in an earlier post.

Daddy playing with his new toys. Hopefully he will use these to build me something good.

This is the picture I gave to poppy. I was at the Farmer's Market trying to stay warm in my hoodie. My cousin Dustin drew this picture and gave it to us. It looks good!


The Park

Here I am doing one of my favorite things... eating rocks at the park.

Poppy's Tickley Kisses
I love to get kisses from Poppy. His mustache tickles, so everytime he kisses me I have to scratch my lip.
Farmer's Market

Dad, Mom, Aunt Hezzie, Uncle Denver and I all went to the Farmer's Market a few weeks ago. It was fun to listen to the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment