Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Notes for June 17th

Well, first and foremost, I got this blog started today. Phew, what a relief. Now maybe I will remember at least some of my pre-memory life. It was a fairly uneventful day, although I did get to hang out with Taylor, a new babysitter, while mommy went to summer school for a couple of hours. Mom went on and on before she left about how i would probably cry a whole bunch and be a pill, but just to prove her wrong I was a perfect angel for Taylor. Not even one little cry the whole 2 1/2 hours mommy was gone. Don't worry- I made up for it later when I cried for a half hour the next two times mom laid me down for my napa. I finally complied with her on the last nap at 3 though- I could tell I was on her last nerve, so I spared her the breakdown. Wonderful nap- 2 hours long. Those are the best although I don't get them very often. I sure am a much more pleasant baby when I get my beauty/sweetness rest. Mom and I went running with Aunt Hezzie before dinner and I was STARVING, but I took the edge off by chewing on my blanket and mom's phone. Oh, and Gundog came with us. I do enjoy watching that old hound. I could spend the whole day with him and it would never get old. Mom finally gave me something to eat, but she apparently thinks I have a stomach the size of a pea because she thought I was done eating after only one jar of food. I set her straight and made a stink until she finally gave me more. She has been trying for days to get me to eat these silly little dinosaur chicken fingers. I keep spitting them out, but she doesn't seem to be picking up on my not-so-subtle hints and continues insisting on makeing me "try them." I think I may have finally got the point across to her tonight... I guess we'll find out tomorrow when she either tries again or officially gives up. Oh yes, and I discovered I LOVE grilled cheese sandwiches today. Mmmm, mmmm good. They are only good though when fed to me in sandwich form, none of that breaking it up into small bite sized pieces and feeding myself stuff for me. I like to eat like a mature adult with the exception of actually holding the sandwich myself. I'll let mom do that work for me. Dad gave me a bath and got me all ready for bed tonight. He lets me splash in the water as long as I like and play with all of the diapers on my changing table. Oh I just love that man! Well, goodnight for now. I'm off to dreamland until I finagle my way into mom and dad's bed in the early morning hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment